Ajilon is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Personal data collected
Ajilon collects and processes your personal data in order to facilitate your recruitment process. Personal data means any information of any type regardless of the type of medium, including sound and image, relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Personal data that Ajilon may collect include, but are not limited to:
- your name, address, date of birth and qualifications and any other information you mentioned on your resume ;
- your public data available in social media like LinkedIn and Facebook and your profile data, your contacts’ public data and your email address if you authenticate with your LinkedIn or any social media account ;
- your work permit documentation.
Ajilon may collect information that you have provided on a voluntary basis by submitting your resume, by registering on our website, by signing-up for newsletters, by sending us emails or by filing a registration document at our Luxembourg office. Ajilon may also collect information on your visits to our website/portal including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access. This information will facilitate your recruitment process as, for example, a job offer can be suggested based on the location from which you access the website/portal.
Controller of your personal data
Any personal information that you provided to us is controlled by Ajilon Luxembourg S.A., with registered office at 2A, rue d'Anvers, L-1130 Luxembourg, registered with the Luxembourg trade and companies register under number B 48570.
Use of your personal data
Your personal data will be stored with access only available to Ajilon’s consultants. Your personal data will be entered into our central in-house database. The database can be accessed by any of our recruitment consultants working in our Luxembourg office. Upon the receipt of your expressed consent either verbally or in writing, your resume will be sent to prospective employers for consideration.
Sharing your personal data
It is our policy not to share your personal data except with your personal consent.
- Right of access to your personal data: You are entitled at any point in time to access your personal data and to obtain confirmation as to whether or not data relating to you are being processed.
- Right to rectify your personal data: Your are also entitled at any point in time to remove your personal information from Ajilon’s databases.
- Right to object: You are entitled to object at any time, for compelling and legitimate reasons relating to your personal situation, to the processing of your personal data.
Security of the data
Ajilon implemented all appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the protection of the data it processes against accidental loss, falsification, unauthorised dissemination or access.
Transfer of data outside Luxembourg
Ajilon implemented all appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure an adequate level of protection where your personal data are transferred in countries located outside the European Union.
Transfer of data to third parties
Ajilon shall communicate your personal data to third parties only if you have given your consent. Ajilon implemented all appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure an adequate level of protection where your personal data are transferred to third parties such as affiliates, agents, business partners who would process your personal data on behalf of Ajilon and under its control.