Latest Update : June 2019
There is an index below, so you can go straight to the bits you want if you prefer
What we track
How to manage cookies
Cookies used on adeccogroup.com
Changes to this Policy
We do not use any intrusive cookies on the Websites to collect your personal information. We use industry standard third-party cookies such as Google Analytics to track your behavior online and gain statistical information at an aggregated level in the following ways:
- We track the number of visits to the Website, where each visitor came from (i.e. the website you visited prior to coming to the Website) and where each visitor goes to from the Website (i.e. the website you visit after leaving ours).
- A cookie is stored on your device for no longer than two (2) years which is linked to your IP address. Cookies are small text files that your web browser stores on your device. This allows us to track whether you return to the Website.
You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the storing of cookies. This will remove all details from the cookie.
If you wish to do so, please refer to Internet browser’s (for example Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, etc) user instructions to find out how to delete and reject cookies.
- Internet Explorer: Select ‘Tools’/ ‘Internet Options’ / ‘Privacy’/ choose from a number of security settings
- Mozilla Firefox: select ‘Options’ / ‘Privacy’/ ‘Use Custom Settings for History’
- Google Chrome: Select ‘Settings’/ ‘Under the Hood’/ ‘Privacy’ / ‘Content Settings’/ choose from a number of security settings
- Safari: Select ‘Preferences’/ ‘Security’ / ‘Accept Cookies’/ choose from a number of security settings
However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of the Website or use certain functionality.
Throughout your journey on the Website you may also notice content from third parties We may also offer you the opportunity to further engage with us and share information with others using social networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. This content is added so we can keep you up to date with carefully selected information that you may find relevant or of interest, however this can result in these third-party providers storing additional cookies on your device that we have no control over. Consequently, we suggest you check the websites of any such third-parties and their privacy policies for more information about their cookies and how you can manage them.
The Website may contain links to third party websites. If you follow a link to any these third-party websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy and cookie polices and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these third-party websites.
Below are the cookies used by ajilon.lu including details on their purpose and other information you may find useful. Please note however that if you choose to access third party sites through ajilon.lu that the cookies listed below may not form a comprehensive list.
- Cookie .ajilon.lu “__ga” : expires after 2 years from set/update. Cookie function: This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics - which is a significant update to Google's more commonly used analytics service. This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. It is included in each page request in a site and used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for the sites analytics reports.
- Cookie .accounts.google.com “___utma” : expires after 4 months. Cookie function: This domain is owned by Google. The main business activity is: User Accounts sub-domain.
- Cookie .doubleclick.net “_id” : expires after 4 months. Cookie function: This domain is owned by Doubleclick (Google). The main business activity is: Doubleclick is Googles real time bidding advertising exchange.
The terms of this Policy may change from time to time. We shall publish any material changes to this Policy appropriate notices either on this website or contacting you using other communication channels.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Policy are welcomed and should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.