Accountant role and responsibilities
Starting a career in accounting opens up many opportunities.
- Prepares periodic tax and VAT returns and maintains relevant contact with the Luxembourg tax authorities and tax advisers
- Assists in the coordination of year-end audits
- Manages invoices, payments and reconciliations
- Takes care of the day-to-day accounting and administration operations
- Acts as a contact person between shareholders, investment managers and custodian banks for resolution of any issues that may arise
- Generally reports to a supervisor or manager