AML/KYC Officer role and responsibilities
Starting a career in AML/KYC opens up many opportunities.
- Perform AML/KYC due diligence client reviews on clients or transactions, including cross-border
- Interact with process partners to drive and facilitate the AML/KYC review process
- Coordinate with Front Office, Credit, Compliance, AML Compliance and global Client Acceptance Teams to understand client/deal structure and agree requirements/responsibilities
- Monitor client request status; escalate delays and issues to Client Service Managers and Coverage
- Perform Quality Assurance reviews and approve due diligence reviews completed
- Participate in process standardization and improvement discussions with Global Client On-boarding Teams and other process partners