IT Project Manager role and responsibilities
An IT Project Manager plans, directs and coordinates activities of assigned projects to ensure goals are accomplished within approved timeframe, scope and budget.
- Plan and execute projects
- Work with Business and/or Technology Owners to ensure that the deliverables achieve the business result that enables value creation
- Seek out industry trends and organizational knowledge: utilize applicable technology specific processes and designated tools for project cost recovery of project team resources
- Identify and manage project costs and budgets anticipating operational and some tactical risks
- Build and maintain a network across the organisation and understand when and how to use it to best effect
- Create Commitment and Build Strong Partnerships