- PAID INTERNSHIP - INTERNSHIP AGREEMENT -
As a trainee the successful candidate will join the Accounting team to help them on their daily work and more specifically, the role would consist of assistance on the following:
- Book and follow-up on invoices and expenses;
- Follow-up on unpaid long aged invoices;
- Prepare documents for payment;
- File documents.
- Graduate in accounting or BAC+3;
- In-house experience within the life-insurance sector would be a plus;
- IFRS knowledge is considered an advantage;
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative and problem-solving capabilities;
- A flexible, team player with good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Fluency in English and French (oral and written) is essential;
- Excellent command of MS Office applications.
We offer you
An exciting opportunity to build a network of contacts across the organization in a collaborative and diverse workplace. At Lombard International we have a diverse team of over 40 nationalities. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join our team.
Be a part of our community!
Lombard is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please apply with your CV to: