About the position
The Administrative Expenses Unit carries out a wide range of accounting and administrative services/tasks, such as: accounts payable, accounts receivable, reimbursement of mission expenses, external offices accounting, VAT compliance and recovery, reconciliations and accounting control.
Your main responsibilities
- Approval of Travel Expense Reports: verification that the Expense Report and supporting documentation provided are consistent, checking compliance with Travel Policy rules, follow up of Expense Reports sent back to travellers for revision.
- Invoices daily recording and payment processing : verification of the invoices data to be input in the accounting system, checking compliance with Procurement and accounting rules, follow up of the approval workflow, provision of information to staff dealing with this process.
- VAT exemption certificates and VAT reimbursement claims : verification of the VAT rules applicable, verification of the data reported on the exemption forms, periodic preparation of VAT reimbursement claims.
- 2-3 years experience in accounting
- Fluent in French and English
- Strong organization skills
- Concern for Quality
- Team spirit
- Open minded
If you identify yourself with the requirements of this challenging position, do not hesitate to fill the apply form.
Please apply with your CV to: