You missions :
- Assist with the review and analysis of the accounting output from service providers within the monthly, quarterly, annual closing cycles
- Assist with the entity audit process and research questions from auditors
- Assist with entity compliance, including corporate tax and VAT returns, FATCA and CRS.
- Assist with the bank transfer and cash management process
- Assist with entity expense reporting and analysis
- Help to develop and maintain efficient internal controls and business processes
- Identify and help solve critical accounting and reporting issues
Your profile :
- Strong accounting and excel skills
- Experience with private equity credit and structured products investments
- Fluent English is a pre-requisite as this is the business language; other languages are a bonus.
- Good knowledge in IFRS.
- Strong GAAP accounting background.
- Detail-oriented, responsible and proactive – ability to meet time-sensitive regulatory and contractual
- Candidate must be self-motivated and willing to work in a team environment
If you identify yourself with the requirements of this challenging position, do not hesitate to fill the apply form.
Please apply with your CV to: