The Specialist Operational Planning and Readiness will provide support to the team members’ co-ordinating the operational set-up for fund launches and fund changes.
He/she will also provide back-up and support for the production of prospectuses, KIIDs, as well as the country registration related tasks.
Main Responsibilities :
- Administrative support of the activities relating to fund/share classes launches and changes (mergers, fund/share classes closures, name changes, change of investment objective, change of benchmark) including codes request, draft product specification, circulation of signatory pack, GFAS forms;
- Communication of fund/share classes launches and changes information internally (emails, Intranet information) and externally (vendors, custodian, providers);
- Maintenance of the static data in various databases for Luxembourg domiciled funds and funds domiciled in other jurisdictions; this includes working with colleagues in other jurisdictions where the Luxembourg operations provide administration services to other fund ranges.
- The candidate will perform his tasks in accordance with the procedures of the department.
Other Responsibilities :
- Support the production of KIIDs (annual update and on-going production linked to fund/share classes launches and changes);
- Support country registration related tasks including update of FREDA, maintenance of spread sheets;
- Departmental administrative support. The candidate may be given ad hoc tasks associated with the broader role of the team.
- Has excellent administrative skills (and preferably has worked 1 or 2 years in an administrative role in one of the following activities: Custody, Fund Accounting and Valuations or Transfer Agency service);
Has knowledge of fund set-up requirements (regulatory and operational) would be an advantage
Skills required :
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure;
- Can report status / progress and issues clearly and in a timely manner;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team work;
- Collaborative working style and good communication skills;
- Flexibility in terms of changing priorities;
- Good command of Microsoft Office related applications (Word, Excel, Outlook) and ability to learn new systems;
- Excellent Written / Oral communication in English / another European Language would be an advantage.
At Ajilon, our history is to support yours!
If you identify yourself with the requirements of this challenging position, do not hesitate to fill the apply form.
Please apply with your CV to: