Duration : Permanent contract
About the position:
You will carry out a wide range of administrative services/tasks reflecting the full life cycle of the organization of missions abroad.
- Verify if the travel request contains all the information needed to organize the trip
- Manage the travel authorisation form if there are any derogations/exceptions requiring additional approval.
- Provide travel options to traveler (contact the travel agency, contact with hotels, …)
- When the preferred travel option is confirmed by the traveler, you will have to check/ execute additional information (in case of trips to high risk areas or a visa requirement)
- Update the travel request status in the tasks ticketing system
- Manage all travel change requests requested by the traveler
- Manage travel expenses and reimbursement request
- At least 3 years of experience in administrative assistance, including travel bookings and expenses report handling experience
- Familiarity with common Enterprise resource Planning Software and in particular with Oracle PeopleSoft
- Fluent in English and French
- Strong respect of procedures skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good communication skills
With a presence of more than 20 years in Luxembourg, we offer a full range of pragmatic, flexible, scalable and sustainable solutions in key areas:
- HR Outsourcing & Contracting Solutions.
- Workforce Transformation Solutions.
Proudly part of The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of workforce solutions – our local team is supported in its expansion by close partnerships with different organizations of the group.
Ajilon offers tailor-made outsourcing solutions to support client in their workforce management in core business like finance, HR, Office & IT and services in externalization of the HR function & Specific Project Management (MSP,RPO).
At Ajilon, our history is to support yours!
If you identify yourself with the requirements of this challenging position, do not hesitate to fill the apply form.
Please apply with your CV to: