Your main responsibilities
- Perform AML/KYC due diligence client reviews on clients or transactions, including cross-border
- Interact with process partners to drive and facilitate the AML/KYC review process
- Coordinate with Front Office, Credit, Compliance, AML Compliance and global Client Acceptance Teams to understand client/deal structure and agree requirements/responsibilities
- Monitor client request status; escalate delays and issues to Client Service Managers and Coverage
- Maintain list of issues for discussion in Client Acceptance Committee
- Perform Quality Assurance reviews and approve due diligence reviews completed
- Participate in process standardization and improvement discussions with Global Client On-boarding Teams and other process partners
- Perform process controls including, but not limited to, exceptions monitoring, data integrity, key performance and risk indicators, document tracking, etc
- You possess knowledge of European AML/KYC regulatory requirements
- You have 3-5 years’ relevant work experience
- You are fluent in English.
- French, German, would be considered as a strong asset.
- Prior experience with Legal documentation review
- Prior Experience with KYC documentation
- Strong work ethic & attention to detail
At Ajilon, our history is to support yours!
If you identify yourself with the requirements of this challenging position, do not hesitate to fill the apply form.
Please apply with your CV to: