Duration : 9 months
Starting date : January 2020
About the position
The Facilities Coordinator will provide assistance to the Facilities Manager and Facilities Team, for efficient running of the company. In addition, the Facility Coordinator will participate in the move project to the new building.
Your main responsibilities
- Space planning.
- Occasionally cover the reception
- Monitor Helpdesk queries and respond with the agreed SLA’s.
- Respond to all visitor enquiries in a proactive manner.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required by the Workplace Services Team.
- Work with the Facilities Manager to provide support for the delivery of WPS functions.
- Vendor management
- Review furniture needs and keep the office supply and kitchen areas stocked
- Managing all incoming invoices to be processed, ensuring all costs are tracked against the budget and FM instructions
- Pro-active to schedule preventative maintenance, respond to urgent maintenance calls and participate in the creation of emergency preparedness plans.
- Assist the Facilities Manager in all aspects of move project as needed.
- Responsible for the delivery of a cost efficient and high-quality facility management deliveries for the Luxembourg operation including but not limited to:
- Archiving Services
- Cleaning Services
- Catering Services
- Space planning
- Reception & Switchboard Services
- Post & Distribution Services
- WPS Helpdesk and reservations
- Problem solving skills
- At least 4 years’ experience in facility management
- Experience in financial management and budgeting.
- Advanced Microsoft Office experience (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Project)
- Pro-active and ability to work effectively in a strong team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation and negotiation skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Fluent in English and French
- Able to set deadlines & priorities
Please apply with your CV to: