Your responsibilities :
- You will have the full responsibility of a portfolio of client accounts and as thus will act as the main liaison and point of contact for all matters relating to the accounts, including preparing management accounts, financial statements, managing audit process, preparing and filling VAT returns, reporting and other ad hoc projects;
- You will be an important link between management and clients, responsible for and knowledgeable about the quality of the work that is done for your clients’ accounts. You will review work product for submission to senior level staff;
- You will take part and assist in the setup of structured finance entities, and implementing procedures and processes to ensure accounting and regulatory requirements are addressed and are in comply.
- Taking care of the day-to-day operations of the clients and following up with third parties, including investors, clients, auditors and tax advisors;
- Handling the company’s accounts and collaborating in the preparation of periodic reports and regulatory reports for the company’s entities;
- Preparing financial statements, management accounts, and coordinating the audits;
- Assisting in bank account opening as well as process payments;
- Participating in board meetings and shareholders' meetings;
- Reviewing tax returns and tax balances;
- Preparing VAT and VAT RYD
- Responding to clients' requests in terms of tax planning in close collaboration with external tax advisors, if needed;
- Other ad hoc projects relating to the Client’s account.
Your profile :
- Final or fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA);
- Degree in Accounting & Finance or Economics;
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in the fields of domiciliation or audit, experience involving SPV is a plus;
- Fluent in English.
Our client is a global investor services group.
At Ajilon, our history is to support yours!
If you identify yourself with the requirements of this challenging position, do not hesitate to fill the apply form.
Please apply with your CV to: