With a presence of more than 20 years in Luxembourg, we offer a full range of pragmatic, flexible, scalable and sustainable solutions in key areas:
- HR Outsourcing & Contracting Solutions.
- Workforce Transformation Solutions.
Proudly part of The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of workforce solutions – our local team is supported in its expansion by close partnerships with different organizations of the group.
Ajilon offers tailor-made outsourcing solutions to support client in their workforce management in core business like finance, HR, Office & IT and services in externalization of the HR function & Specific Project Management (MSP,RPO).
At Ajilon, our history is to support yours!
You will :
- Be responsible to deliver clear, accurate figures and support to our clients
- Respect deadlines agreed in the Operating memorandum (with all other service providers)
- Year-end closing
- Ensure proper communication with clients
- VAT calcultation
- Ensure proper resolution of issues including with other internal department
- Ensure an efficient operational service to clients with proper following of processes
- Respect rules and procedures in place within the company
- Develop dedicated expertise in various matters (Merger, DE-merger, consolidation methodologies…)
Your profile :
- You possess a degree in Accounting & Finance or Economics
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in fund administration sector
- You possess knowledge of business strategy and priorities as well as excellent understanding of bank business operations and processes and quality execution experience.
- strong financial regulation knowledge (Luxgaap)
- You are Fluent in French and English
- You are client-oriented
- Consolidation skills required
Please apply with your CV to: