Your Responsiblities :
- Fund Accountant in charge of Real Estate and Private Equity funds (what might include as well,
- Microfinance, Infrastructure, HF and FoHF funds) in Luxembourg.
- In charge of Fund structures for which she is responsible to process operations properly, in due time and with respect to the Accounting Principles of these structures (Lux GAAP, IFRS, etc…).
- Responsible to deliver clear, accurate figures and support to our clients.
- Respect deadlines agreed in the Operating memorandum (with all other service providers).
- Ensure proper communication with clients
- Ensure proper communication within the business line and with other internal departments
- Ensure proper resolution of issues including with other internal department
- Ensure the business line is properly represented internally
- Ensure client retention through proper service delivery and active support of client reviews
- Ensure an efficient operational service to clients with proper following of processes
- Respect rules and procedures in place
- Develop dedicated expertise in various matters (Merger, DE-merger, consolidation methodologies, etc... IAS/IFRS)
- Ensure flexibility and adaptability
- Support co sourced financial reporting activities
Your profile :
- University or post-Graduate degree with experience in operations with dedicated experience in AIS sector or commercial company firms (5 years)
- Ability to communicate with various providers (internally and externally).
- Bank business operations and processes and quality execution experience.
- Ensure proper dedicated expertise on commercial accounting topics and consolidation
- Align with latest IAS-IFRS development to provide accurate figures
- Management of various GAAP
At Ajilon, our history is to support yours!
If you identify yourself with the requirements of this challenging position, do not hesitate to fill the apply form.
Please apply with your CV to: