Your main responsibilities
- Conduct research to assist attorneys using resources such as legal documents, periodicals, textbooks and other legal references.
- Review current and pending developments in banking laws and regulations.
- Prepare summaries of research findings for attorneys.
- Review documentation to determine deadlines and to ensure conformity with legal requirements.
- Assist attorneys in preparing, processing, and completing legal instruments and documents relating to management company, central administration and banking transactions including management company services agreements, depositary agreements, central administration services agreements.
- Assist the attorneys with the document language by preparing and submitting drafts for approval.
- You hold a Law degree
- You have at least 2 years’ experience as a Paralegal Officer
- You are fluent in English. French will be considered as a strong asset
- You have organizational and analytical skills
Please apply with your CV to: