Your Responsibilities :
- Prepare financial documents such as invoices, bills, accounts receivable, accounts payable, purchase orders, payroll, reports, and other financial records for entry into computer software
- Bank reconciliations and preparation of budgets and reports
- Liaising with managerial staff, colleagues and clients
- Ensuring compliance with taxation legislation (VAT + Tax authorities)
Your Profile :
- You have a first experience (minimum 4-5 years) acquired within an accounting department (commercial or industrial company)
- You are fluent in English and French, any other language (especially German, Spanish or Italian) is a strong advantage
- Educational background in Accounting (Bachelor's degree minimum)
- Knowledge of Luxemburg accounting and tax requirements
- Strong team player and display a positive attitude
At Ajilon, our history is to support yours!
If you identify yourself with the requirements of this challenging position, do not hesitate to fill the apply form.
Please apply with your CV to: