Senior Paralegal and Corporate Services Officer (CDD)
Legal documentation filing & management
- Follow-up on documentation received as domiciliary agent and transmission internally and to the client.
- Responsible for proper filing and safekeeping (electronically and physically for domiciled entities) and archiving as required by law of corporate documents.
- Liaison with fund/company's auditors and transmission of all corporate documents (such as agreements, fee schedules, minutes of board meetings, minutes of shareholder's meetings) necessary for the performance of their audit.
- Document management of domiciled entities and mailing dispatching as appropriate. Responsible for the day to day administration of the domiciled companies i.e. taking care of companies' files and their good standing as required by the legal framework.
Internal business support
- Migration in migration out, listing of all documents, call back the archives + sorting of documents
- Invoices received from notary, sending out to proper department for payment
- Monthly database extractions, sending out of monthly database extractions
- Apostille + legalization, coordination of the request with the notary and the ministry of foreign affairs
Corporate Services Officer
- Monitors, coordinates and reports activities regarding to corporate secretary activities and domiciliary activities;
- Organize board meetings, annual general meetings and handle all relevant formalities, whilst respecting individual client requirements
- You hold a Bachelor/Master degree with a legal orientation
- You have at least 4 years’ experience in a corporate environment ( law firm, notary,..)
- You are fluent in French and English. German would be considered as a strong asset.
- Good knowledges of MS Office
- Good understanding of the Luxembourg legal environment
- Excellent organizational skills
Please apply with your CV to: