Your main responsibilities
- Implementation of new reports and ongoing development of existing reports;
- Ensuring that all reports are accurate and compliant with the relevant local regulations;
- Rectification of errors and ensuring remedial measures are put in place to avoid reoccurrence;
- Create documentation of new reporting requirements and the subsequent development, testing and implementation of new reports;
- Participation in UAT as and when required;
- Support ad-hoc data requests;
- Training of junior staff.
- You hold a University degree in Finance or similar subject;
- You have 1-2 years of experience within a fund reporting function (would be considered as an asset);
- You are fluent in English;
- You have knowledge of funds and financial instruments ;
- You have good skills in Excel, Access and integrated production/data management databases; experience with B-One is a definite plus);
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team work.
Please apply with your CV to: