About the position
- Ensure transactions are processed by the cut off time agreed- Ensure proper control on banking transactions
- Analyse client’s documentation with regards to investment transactions
- Coordinate and manage interaction with the custodian, Depositary
- Develop dedicated expertise in various matters (capital calls, secondary market, partly paid and fully paid, etc.
- Ensure proper communication with clients, within the business line and with other internal departments
- Ensure proper resolution of issues including with other internal departments
- Ensure the business line is properly represented internally
- Ensure client retention through proper service delivery and active support of client reviews
- Ensure an efficient operational service to clients with internal processes being followed
- University or post-Graduate degree in Accounting, Finance, Law with work experience in Fund Administration Operations for 1 to 3 years
- Working knowledge of the funds industry, fund documentation and processing transactions Knowledge of some systems used in the funds industry and in particular fund administration
- Fluent in English and French. German, Italian language skills would be considered an asset.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to communicate effectively with various stakeholders
- Ability to communicate with various providers (internally and externally).
If you identify yourself with the requirements of this challenging position, do not hesitate to fill the apply form.
Please apply with your CV to: