Your main responsibilities
• Performing the risk profiling and customer due diligence in line with TA KYC guidelines or Clients specific KYC policy for accounts and dealers in the funds.
• Filing of electronic documentation and processing of data in SHS system : account & dealer identification and creation, account & dealer maintenance
• Analysing the documentation to ensure coherence with risk profile, review of potential sanctions & CTF alerts
• Keep and centralize the identification documents
• Chasing and follow up of missing identification documents. Take in charge internal/external correspondences related to the shareholder and dealer account registration.
• Shareholder and Dealer account opening and maintenance in core system
• Performing classification in line with various regulations such as FATCA, CRS, RDR, AIFMD...
• Post secondary education with an economical background/finance or legal background.
• Fluent in English and any other languages (German) will be considered as a strong asset
• Customer Focus
• Teamwork and Cooperation
• Organizational Awareness
• Concern for Order and Quality
• Transfer Agent Business knowledge
• Analysis skills
At Ajilon, our history is to support yours!
If you identify yourself with the requirements of this challenging position, do not hesitate to fill the apply form.
Please apply with your CV to: