We are currently looking candidates for one of our clients, who is recruiting for Corporate Services Officers.
- Assisting clients in implementation and administration of Luxembourg holding companies, financing and intellectual property companies, and real estate companies
- Handling the day-to-day operations of companies and responding to clients’ requests
- Keeping company books and preparing periodic reports
- Preparing statutory financial statements and maintaining contact with auditors when applicable
- Preparing corporate and VAT returns and maintaining relevant contact with the Luxembourg tax authorities and tax advisers.
- Taking part in developing restructuring plans or other transactions in compliance with recommendations of the local regulatory body, including spin – offs, mergers and acquisitions.
- Assisting with the organization of board meetings and shareholders meetings.
- You hold a university degree preferably in Accounting, Finance or Economics.
- You have ideally a first relevant experience of up to 2 years in the fields of accounting or audit.
- You are fluent in English (Knowledge of French and/or German will be considered as an asset)
- You possess team spirit, the capacity to build strong client relationships, and take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate.
Please apply with your CV to: