- Responsible for the day-to-day management of queries and capital transactions related to our clients requirements
- Verify client instructions and take necessary actions to ensure allocating capital transactions in the systems and follow up
- Manage close relationships with partners and develop strong connections with relevant counterparts within those organisations
- Respond to partner and team queries in a timely fashion
- Ensure that all documentation is suitably organised and accessible
- Participate in drafting and implementing procedures and Service Level Agreements, including risk management related controls
- Comply with internal procedures, industry rules and regulations
- Graduate in accounting or BAC+2/3
- At least 1 or 2 years’ experience in a similar position would be an advantage
- Demonstrate insight of the finance industry
- Demonstrated use of information systems
- Numerate and well organised with a methodical approach
- Team player and ability to work autonomously
- Be perseverant and proactive to meet goals assigned
- Confident and professional approach to dealing with clients and colleagues
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Excellent written and oral French and English language skills, any other foreign language would be an advantage
Lombard International Assurance is Luxembourg’s leading global, unit-linked life insurer, specialising in the provision of wealth structuring solutions to wealthy individuals and their families. As at the end of 2015, our assets under administration were in excess of €30 billion.
We pride ourselves on being the experts in this field and are committed to providing the highest standards of service excellence to our Partners and Clients.
Growth in existing and new markets means that Lombard International Assurance is recruiting talented people to join our team of professionals in a variety of different areas throughout the company. We offer a dynamic and international working environment with excellent prospects for career progression.
Please apply with your CV to: