• in charge of Real Estate and Private Equity funds (what might include as well, Microfinance, Infrastructure, HF and FoHF funds) in Luxembourg.
• In charge of Fund structures for which he/she is responsible to process operations properly, in due time and with respect to the Accounting Principles of these structures (Lux GAAP, IFRS, etc…).
• Responsible to deliver clear, accurate figures and support to our clients.
• Respect deadlines agreed in the Operating memorandum (with all other service providers).
• Ensure proper communication with clients
• Ensure proper communication within the business line and with other internal departments
• Ensure proper resolution of issues including with other internal department
• Ensure the business line is properly represented internally
• Ensure client retention through proper service delivery and active support of client reviews
• Ensure an efficient operational service to clients with proper following of processes
• Develop dedicated expertise in various matters (Merger, DE-merger, consolidation methodologies,
• etc... IAS/IFRS)
• Ensure flexibility and adaptability
• Support co sourced financial reporting activities
Knowledge and Experience :
• University or post-Graduate degree with experience in operations with dedicated experience in
• AIS sector or commercial company firms (5 years)
• Ability to communicate with various providers (internally and externally).
• Bank business operations and processes and quality execution experience.
Skills & Competencies :
• Ensure proper dedicated expertise on commercial accounting topics and consolidation
• Align with latest IAS-IFRS development to provide accurate figures
• Management of various GAAP
Please apply with your CV to: