Mandatory internship agreement
Do you want to become a recruiter?
Do you speak French/ English?
Do you wish to have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment to learn/improve your skills in HR?
Then this HR traineeship is for you!
Ajilon is looking for its Consulting department in Luxembourg :
The workplace is located at Luxembourg city, 2A rue d’Anvers, L-1130 Luxembourg.
With a presence of more than 20 years in Luxembourg, we offer a full range of pragmatic, flexible, scalable and sustainable solutions in key areas:
- HR Outsourcing & Contracting Solutions.
- Workforce Transformation Solutions.
Proudly part of The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of workforce solutions – our local team is supported in its expansion by close partnerships with different organizations of the group.
Your main responsibilities:
Support in different HR Projects:
- Training plan follow up
- INFPC file creation
- Support in recruitment
- Liaise with clients
- Search of suitable candidates (databases, internet, networking, ...)
- Screening of the cv's
- Screening by phone + face to face interview
- Matching the candidates profile with the open vacancies
- You work in close relationship with the project leaders and account managers
- Bachelor / Master Student in Human Resources, Psychology, Economics or Business
- Detail-oriented and team player
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Ability to work on sensitive and confidential matters
- Fluent in French and English. Any other languages will be considered as an asset.
If you are interested in this internship opportunity just apply here on our website or send your CV to: Vanessa.Guerineaux@ajilon.lu
Please apply with your CV to: