Mandatory internship agreement
About our client :
Lombard International Assurance is Luxembourg’s leading global, unit-linked life insurer, specialising in the provision of wealth structuring solutions to wealthy individuals and their families. As at the end of 2015, our assets under administration were in excess of €30 billion.
We pride ourselves on being the experts in this field and are committed to providing the highest standards of service excellence to our Partners and Clients.
Growth in existing and new markets means that Lombard International Assurance is recruiting talented people to join our team of professionals in a variety of different areas throughout the company. We offer a dynamic and international working environment with excellent prospects for career progression.
Your Role :
As an HR Trainee, you will join the HR team which is the entry point for the organisation and is the depository of the HR content and frameworks. In particular, this service handles payroll, processes HR operational tasks, manages the benefits granted to employees and covers recruitment and training activities.
You will contribute directly to operational and service excellence objectives set in the strategic priorities of the Company and the Human Resources Department. You will support the delivery of HR services and ensure compliance with employment legislation. You will support, amongst other, the on-boarding of new employees, the HR 'back office' administration and will be - according to priorities - dedicated to the training plan and initiatives and the recruitment delivery.
More specifically, your tasks will be the following:
- Support all HR administration tasks in the most efficient and effective manner and with high degrees of accuracy and timeliness;
- Provide support to ensure that all data on HR information systems are up-to-date, current and accurate;
- Ensure processes are fully documented and completed;
- Support HR activities such as recruitment, training, and performance management;
- Support the communication tasks on HR matters to be disseminated widely, timely and effectively through different communication channels (like e-mail, Intranet etc.) within the Company;
- Liaise with external suppliers (e.g. recruitment agencies, training providers, insurers, etc) in case of queries.
Your Profile :
- You are currently studying towards an academic qualification in HR, Psychology, Law or equivalent;
- You are a team player all the while being able to work independently;
- You have strong time management and priorities management skills;
- You have superior interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills;
- Fluent in French and English, any additional European language will be an advantage.
If you are interested in this internship opportunity just apply here on our website or send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with your CV to: