Our client :
Lombard International is a leading independent, global wealth solutions provider with over 25 years’ experience. We have the strength and expertise to provide wealth structuring solutions using unit-linked life insurance to ultra-high net worth individuals, their families and institutions around the globe.
The global group, Lombard International, launched to market in September 2015. With head offices in Luxembourg and Philadelphia, and serving over 20 markets across the United States, Europe, Asia and Latin America, we are able to provide multi-jurisdictional wealth planning solutions on a global basis with a deep understanding of local cultures and attitudes.
Global assets under administration are in excess of €41.5bn as of 31 December 2018. Our global team of approximately 600 includes more than 60 technical experts specializing in wealth structuring, tax law and non-traditional assets.
Funds managed by Blackstone own Lombard International. Blackstone Group L.P. is one of the world’s leading investment firms with $472 billion in assets under management as at December 31, 2018.
At Lombard, it is in our nature to innovate!
They love what they do, quickly adapt, and they are agile, to bring out the very best in what they do
Currently, they are looking for an Intern to support our small but dynamic and experienced Internal Audit team:
The Internal Audit department is based in the Luxembourg head office of Lombard International Assurance. Directly reporting to both the Chair of the Audit Committee and the CEO, it provides independent, objective assurance and consulting services designed to add value and improve the Group’s operations. The mission of internal audit is to enhance and protect organizational value by providing risk-based and objective assurance, advice, and insight to the Board and executive management
Your role – Are you ready for a challenge?
- Assist in performing internal audit reviews, including designing and performing audit tests, extracting and analyzing data,
- Interact with all parts of the business during the different audits ;
- Contribute ideas to presenting complex content in a condensed and clear way;
- Participate in the independent audit risk assessment and regular review of the long term audit plan.
Your profile – Do you have what it takes to become their Internal Audit trainee?
- Currently studying towards a university degree or equivalent (eg Msc);
- Curious, proactive and fast learner;
- Positive and doer attitude;
- Strong client relationship management skills;
- Strong IT and data analytical skills ;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Strong analytical, organizational and presentation skills;
- Fluency in English. Knowledge of any additional European languages is an asset;
- Embrace our values: soul of a small company, passion, integrity, respect, innovation, teamwork
They offer you
An exceptional and unique opportunity to get a view over the operations of a leading independent, global, wealth solutions provider, and learn about a specialized cross-border life insurance business in a stimulating multi-cultural environment;
An opportunity to learn and develop your own ideas and talents;
A 6 to 12 month internship contract;
An attractive remuneration of 1.300 or 1.500 EUR (bachelor/master program respectively) and lunch vouchers.
Lombard provides an exciting opportunity to build a network of contacts across the organization in a collaborative and diverse workplace. Lombard International have a diverse team of over 40 nationalities. They are always looking for exceptional talent to join our team. Because their people are their greatest assets, you will enjoy recognition and rewarding packages. They also offer you the possibility to shape your professional career in line with your own goals and the opportunity to work with the top talent in the industry. The work can be challenging but Lombard International is always a great place to work. They are committed to extending equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Be a part of our community!