Investmant Services trainee (m/f)
About our client
Lombard International Assurance is Luxembourg’s leading global, unit-linked life insurer, specializing in the provision of wealth structuring solutions to wealthy individuals and their families. As at the end of 2015, our assets under administration were in excess of €30 billion.
We pride ourselves on being the experts in this field and are committed to providing the highest standards of service excellence to our Partners and Clients.
Growth in existing and new markets means that Lombard International Assurance is recruiting talented people to join our team of professionals in a variety of different areas throughout the company. We offer a dynamic and international working environment with excellent prospects for career progression.
About the position
- Ensure that all fund transactions are processed and recorded according to specific standards;
- Reconcile asset and cash positions vs. custodian;
- Verify accuracy of fund valuations according to relevant business model;
- Ensure consistency between internal and custodian valuations;
- Produce accurate valuations within deadlines;
- Answer client queries within agreed deadlines;
- Identify issues across interfaces with other teams and review with team manager;
- Update procedures;
- Ensure that all documentation is properly filed;
- Provide regular and appropriate feedback to the team manager;
- Ensure a professional and reliable service to other departments, clients and partners.
- Good knowledge on investment instruments and operational flows in the financial/banking industry;
- Confident and professional approach to dealing with clients and colleagues;
- Good analytical skills and ability to structure efficiently facts and figures;
- Team player whilst able to work independently;
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools, especially MS Excel;
- Good knowledge of the Xentis system is an asset;
- Good level of both written and spoken communication in English and minimum one other European language.
If you are interested in this internship opportunity just apply here on our website or send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with your CV to: