About our client :
Lombard International Assurance is Luxembourg’s leading global, unit-linked life insurer, specializing in the provision of wealth structuring solutions to wealthy individuals and their families. As at the end of 2015, our assets under administration were in excess of €30 billion.
We pride ourselves on being the experts in this field and are committed to providing the highest standards of service excellence to our Partners and Clients.
Growth in existing and new markets means that Lombard International Assurance is recruiting talented people to join our team of professionals in a variety of different areas throughout the company. We offer a dynamic and international working environment with excellent prospects for career progression.
- The management of invoices-Purchase orders-Receptions within procurement system, including the collection of information from requesters and cost center managers;
- The management of expense reports within Travel and expenses system;
- Communication with internal employees and external partners;
- Escalate process issues identified to Accounting Manager or above;
- Propose solutions on specific process issues identified;
- Problem solving on process issues identified (work closely with various departments);
- Monthly closing activities, assist team in performing various month-end activities, assist in account reconciliation process.
- Bachelor degree in accounting or BAC+3;
- Experience of 2 years within a similar role, within the financial sector. In-house experience within the life-insurance sector would be considered as a plus;
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative and problem-solving capabilities;
- A flexible, team player with good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Fluency in English (oral and written) is essential;
- Excellent command of MS Office applications.
If you are interested in this internship opportunity just apply here on our website or send your CV to: email@example.com
Please apply with your CV to: