Non-Traditional Asset Trainee(m/f)
- Paid traineeship - Start January 2019 -
About our client
Lombard International Assurance is Luxembourg’s leading global, unit-linked life insurer, specialized in the provision of wealth structuring solutions to wealthy individuals and their families. As at the end of 2015, our assets under administration were in excess of €30 billion.
We pride ourselves on being the experts in this field and are committed to providing the highest standards of service excellence to our Partners and Clients.
Growth in existing and new markets means that Lombard International Assurance is recruiting talented people to join our team of professionals in a variety of different areas throughout the company. We offer a dynamic and international working environment with excellent prospects for career progression.
- Tasks and actions to be done for the acceptance of new NTA,
- Task and actions to be done for the monitoring and valuation of our NTA book,
- Follow-up of queries,
- Collection of documentation, completion of checks as foreseen in our procedures.
- Fluency in written and verbal English, plus thorough knowledge of at least one other major European language
- Ensure a professional and reliable service to other departments, clients and partners
- Adopt a professional and ethical attitude
If you are interested in this internship opportunity just apply here on our website or send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with your CV to: