- Paid traineeship - Start January 2019 - 6 months contract -
About our client
Lombard International Assurance is Luxembourg’s leading global, unit-linked life insurer, specialized in the provision of wealth structuring solutions to wealthy individuals and their families. As at the end of 2015, our assets under administration were in excess of €30 billion.
We pride ourselves on being the experts in this field and are committed to providing the highest standards of service excellence to our Partners and Clients.
Growth in existing and new markets means that Lombard International Assurance is recruiting talented people to join our team of professionals in a variety of different areas throughout the company. We offer a dynamic and international working environment with excellent prospects for career progression.
- Assist in the Company-wide Control Self-Assessment
- Monitor and maintain the Company's control database
- Monitor and maintain the Company's procedure library
- Assist in the preparation of reporting to internal committees
- Support the Company's Risk Indicator reporting process
- Analyse operational, strategic and reputational Risks
- Excellent analytical skills with a high degree of planning and organizational competence
- Ability to identify and analyse Risks
- Flexible, must be able to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Confident, professional approach to dealing with colleagues from different departments
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity with the common MS Office software is a must; additional general IT interest and skills in particular with regard to database software and VBA will be considered an advantage
- Fluency in written and verbal English, plus thorough knowledge of at least one other major European language
If you are interested in this internship opportunity just apply here on our website or send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with your CV to: