- Paid traineeship -
- 1-year contract -
Our client :
Lombard International is a leading independent, global wealth solutions provider with over 25 years’ experience. We have the strength and expertise to provide wealth structuring solutions using unit-linked life insurance to ultra-high net worth individuals, their families and institutions around the globe.
The global group, Lombard International, launched to market in September 2015. With head offices in Luxembourg and Philadelphia, and serving over 20 markets across the United States, Europe, Asia and Latin America, we are able to provide multi-jurisdictional wealth planning solutions on a global basis with a deep understanding of local cultures and attitudes.
Global assets under administration are in excess of €41.5bn as of 31 December 2018. Our global team of approximately 600 includes more than 60 technical experts specializing in wealth structuring, tax law and non-traditional assets.
Funds managed by Blackstone own Lombard International. Blackstone Group L.P. is one of the world’s leading investment firms with $472 billion in assets under management as at December 31, 2018.
At Lombard, it is in our nature to innovate!
They love what they do, quickly adapt, and they are agile, to bring out the very best in what they do
- Act as the person of contact for any partner and client queries received by email, fax, post or by telephone
- Take the necessary action to respond in an effective, professional and timely manner to the queries received by telephone, email or post from several partners, clients or sales colleagues consistently ensuring a high level of service
- Perform accurate and timely processing of policy transactions, servicing and query resolution during the life cycle of a policy, including document management
- Assist in processing the due diligence review of transactions in line with corporate standards
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with our sales consultants and all partners
- Maintain an ongoing awareness of services, review procedures and ensure quality improvements are made as required
- Assist the team on special projects, tasks, etc. assigned to you
- Interested in the the financial/insurance sector in general
- You enjoy working in a challenging, fast paced environment and look for the opportunity to excel in all aspects of your role
- Take personal pride in delivering high quality service to internal and external clients
- Strong prioritisation skills and is flexible, reliable and responsible in challenging situations
- A team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, verbal as well as written
- Ability to work independently while keen to work as part of a team and assist colleagues
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of initiative and problem-solving capabilities
- Willing to make the extra effort as required
- Fluent in French and English, any additional European language will be an advantage.
If you are interested in this internship opportunity just apply here on our website or send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with your CV to: