Your role – Are you ready for a challenge?
- Support Senior Relationship Managers, in articulating their specific roles and responsibilities with respect to the policy team and its work;
- Supporting the Country Manager with the activities in connection with the maintenance of the Italian Branch;
- Support Partners and Clients and actively contributes to the achievement of corporate and marketing objectives as defined in the business plan;
- Provide excellent administrative and coordinative service to the Branch with a focus on meetings (including arrangements, logistics, equipment and material) and documentation (ensuring deadlines are met, documents are drafted and are in the correct format).
- Work in close collaboration with the different departments (PCS, WSS; Sales Coordination, Marketing and Events);
- Preparation and pre-fill of contractual documents;
- Partner and Client meeting organisation and preparation;
- Collect and synthesize data and information to support team members’ work.
Your profile – Have you got what it takes to become our Sales Operations Officer - Trainee?
- Currently studying towards a university degree or equivalent (eg Msc);
- Fluent Italian/English is a must, fluency in French is an asset;
- Proficient user of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Adaptable and flexible, you enjoy working in a challenging and dynamic environment;
- A team player with outstanding organisational and communication skills;
- Customer-oriented approach, professional appearance and conduct, diplomatic and demonstrate absolute discretion as the situation demands;
- The ability to operate autonomously, prioritize tasks and exercise sound judgment and creativity in finding solutions;
- Proactive and reactive, quick learner with the willingness to learn about the business and contribute to its success;
- Stress and workload peaks resistant.
Our client :
Lombard International Assurance is Luxembourg’s leading global, unit-linked life insurer, specialising in the provision of wealth structuring solutions to wealthy individuals and their families. As at the end of 2015, our assets under administration were in excess of €30 billion.
We pride ourselves on being the experts in this field and are committed to providing the highest standards of service excellence to our Partners and Clients.
Growth in existing and new markets means that Lombard International Assurance is recruiting talented people to join our team of professionals in a variety of different areas throughout the company. We offer a dynamic and international working environment with excellent prospects for career progression.
Please apply with your CV to: