Your responsibilities :
- Independently manage the different aspects of corporate clients active in the Private Equity and Real Estate industry;
- Delegate, follow up and review the daily tasks;
- Supervise the accounting of clients prepared by less experienced colleagues;
- Establish annual accounts, interim financial statements, specific reporting requested by the clients and follow up of cash movements, budgets as well as ad hoc analysis;
- Establish the income tax and, when applicable, VAT returns;
- Coordinate the preparation of general meetings and boards of directors.
- Holding a BTS, DUT, DECF or Bachelor in Accounting with preferably a proven experience of minimum 4 years ideally in an accounting firm or audit company;
- Fluent in French, English and German both verbal and written (other languages will be advantageous);
- Outlook, Word and Excel knowledge; BOB 50 is an asset;
- Rigorous and autonomous, applying analytical and synthesis skills, you are organised;
- Team player and good management skills.
You will perform in a human-sized and spacious working atmosphere, within a dynamic team. We offer you an interesting and rewarding job, flexible working hours and a training plan based on your qualifications and experience.
Please apply with your CV to: